- The Internet blogosphere is so rich with thought, insight, and artistry that blogging has felt like bringing a potluck dish to a banquet. Or as my little cartoon friend Gallbladder would say, "I maked these."
- Writing does not come naturally to me. Yep.
- Creating a piece that conveys truth in a balance, nuanced, and elegant way to an invisible audience is...difficult. Points and counterpoints may abound. Scope must be broadened or narrowed, but to what degree? Am I making sense, and to whom, concerning what?
So that explains my silence.
And herein lies my reason for writing at least once more.
Nothing I share will be new, mind-blowing, or life-changing. The posts won't come easily to me. They will be rife with limitations of the medium and will bear the trappings of my limitations and weaknesses. But hey, that's life isn't it? An imperfect medium hoping to point beyond itself to a timeless, beautiful, and true Reality.

No comments:
Post a Comment